10 Beiträge
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Curb Appeal - We're having trouble figuring out how to improve the exterior appearance of our home. We plan to landscape in the spring, and possibly add a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vintage tile advice - save or trash? - We want to remove the tile surrounding our fireplace and replace it with something more our style. The tile is original to the home (built i... Lesen Sie mehr
    56 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutter Advice, Please - We just bought this house and would like to add shutters. It's a very dark gray with white trim. The front door isn't visible from the stree... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color exterior - I've posted about this before, so sorry if you're seeing it again! My husband and I are having so much trouble deciding what to do with the ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color exterior - I've posted about this before, so sorry if you're seeing it again! My husband and I are having so much trouble deciding what to do with the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Half Brick Exterior Needs Help - I posted about this a couple months ago but am hoping to get a few more opinions. My husband and I are buying this fixer upper and are a bit... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Non-Wood Living Room Flooring? - My husband and I are buying a fixer upper and have a dilemma with the flooring in the family room. The formal living room and kitchen have n... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Color Ideas - My husband and I are in the process of buying this home. It's definitely a fixer and the exterior is probably going to be the biggest challe... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of wood is this? - Hi there! I'm trying to figure out what type of cabinets we have. I'm sure there's someone here who could tell me! Also, are they nice quali... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    60 Kommentare
ddavis427 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with curb appeal - We love our home, and the setting and landscape are great, but the front view is an odd design that looks very symmetrical from top to botto... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare