51 Beiträge
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Comparing Dahlias - Would love to know how your dahlias are doing and how they compare with one another! Here I'll post some photos of "similar" dahli... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Noritake Rose Pattern China - Free to Good Home! - Do you want a set of China my dad bought in Japan in the 1950s? Noritake Rosetta Pattern #5285 - made in Japan. The only "catch" ... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Advice on Roses - Clarification (the AI one) - I'm going to try to post here -- for some reason since my original post Houzz won't let me add to this conversation!!! So annoying. I did ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
AI Advice on Planting Roses... - Since I've seen AI get things spectacularly wrong, I want to check in with all of you. I've been growing roses over 25 years now. My first r... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question re Disbudding - I see some very old posts about disbudding from a very young or newly planted rose. This is not that question, exactly. I'm in California ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What I've Learned About Growing Roses in Gopher Territory - If you don't have to contend with gophers, feel free to skip. I would prefer to garden without dealing with gophers. Yes, I recognize they f... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Federico Casas - Free to Good Home - If anyone near Santa Barbara is interested in a Federico Casas rose, please let me know. I got a hitchhiker rose when I bought a band of Cli... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Healthiest Roses This Season? - I think it's been a while since we've had a thread just on health. Or maybe I missed it in my searching. I found some from 5 and 8 years ago... Lesen Sie mehr
    63 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OT: Non-Rose Link for Sultry Jasmine Nights - @sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish) -- I saw this video/reel and instantly thought of you. Can't message you on my phone app -- so here'... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Westmont Rose?? - Anyone know where I might find the Ralph Moore rose, Westmont? I’ve heard it was a mini. Thanks!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...