11 Beiträge
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Asbestos removal - How much should I expect to pay to have asbestos siding removed from a 1787 sq house? Just looking for a ballpark figure.
    1 Kommentar
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with a roof top deck - I have a flat roof over a family room that I want to make into a deck. The contractor wants to rip up existing bitumen roof to replace plyw... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How wide is the wall? - I would love to have a fireplace with windows on either side but I think my wall may not be wide enough. How wide is the fireplace wall?
    1 Kommentar
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How wide is this front porch? - Wondering is the width of this porch. I am having one added to my home but not sure what the width should be.
    1 Kommentar
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the length of the fireplace wall? - I have a wall 13ft 6inches wide and want to put a fireplace with small windows on either side. What size fireplace should I use?
    Kommentar
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How long is the fireplace wall? - Looking to do the same in my living room but not sure if wall is long enough. My wall is 13 ft long. Do you think it is long enough or woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of the fireplace wall? - I would love to do this in my living room but I am thinking my wall may not be wide enough.
    4 Kommentare
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ddufner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...