374 Beiträge
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1000+ bulbs planted last fall - This is maybe 1/2-2/3 of of the over 1000 bulbs I bought last year. I think a good bit of the squill didn’t make it, partly because the plow... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Japanese willow new growth completely green - This Japanese Willow was planted last year. It got PLENTY of water due to our wet summer. Why are all the new leaves solid green? I know eve... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring is happening eventually - Despite our 11 degree nighttime temps a few days ago, these crocus, pic taken before the low temp, are still doing fine. The rest are under ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Rhododendron, rootstock sprouting with striped bark? - i have a Mount Saint Helens rhododendron that I adore. they are next to impossible to find. it was in way too much shade, and last yea... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
UK friends and visitors, gardens to visit first week of October - In about a week I’ll be traveling with friends and staying very near the British Museum in Bloomsbury, London. Are there any ”must-see” gar... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Secondary shoots sprouting from seed heads? - Does anybody have information or experience with new green shoots coming out of seed heads, like with this Dianthus carthusianorum? I’ve go... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Death of only some Baths Pink Dianthus? - I have two patches of Bath’s Pink which have always done very very well. We’ve had a very rainy summer. One patch is barely hanging on, th... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desperately need help with viburnum - This shrub is doing SOOOO badly. I bought it in spring 2018 as a very small sapling. I'm not sure why it's doing so badly, but at least ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Joe Pye Weed ravaged - My standard Joe Pye Weed in front is being practically skeletonized and I have never seen a bug one it, and I’ve been looking. Coastal Joe ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rethinking small plants from online vendors like BlueStone - I have ordered very very rarely from online vendors when I am in love with a plant that I cannot get elsewhere. I always felt like paying t... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...