7 Beiträge
Deb Joy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room furniture- will mixed tones work? - Can I use this white file cabinet piece in this dining room that has a dark dining table? Is the dark top on the white piece dated? It wil... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Deb Joy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tacky to put a lateral file in dining room? - Yes, it is probably tacky, so maybe I should ask if it is Too tacky? I am out of file space. We are working from home, plus I have all of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Deb Joy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color curtains? - If I use dark brown sofas in yellow living room, what color curtains should I get? Pics and links are appreciated! (The furniture in not in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Deb Joy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I/ Can I paint this piano? - The pisno has been in our family for 4 generations. My daughters learned to play on it, and now I am teaching my 2 year old grandson. But ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Deb Joy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I paint this piano? - This piano has been in my family for generations. My daughters learned to play on it, and now I am teaching my grandson. BUT, it is an eye... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Deb Joy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big, dark furniture is weighing down my living room - We moved to an open floorplan house in a waterfront community I envisioned light furniture, some color and an airy space. We ended up with ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    57 Kommentare
Deb Joy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the length from seat to end of footrest when reclined? - What is the length from seat to end of footrest when reclined and the weight limit?
    1 Kommentar