7 Beiträge
debbie_descher hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas for my island - Looking for help decorating this long Island. Any ideas?
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
debbie_descher hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant lighting - Can someone please help m Looking to change my light to pendant lighting. Any suggestions?
    Kommentar
debbie_descher hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In search of the right color/pattern accent chairs - This sofa was in my office and is brand new so I moved it to a family room with full wall stone fireplace. Would like to get a tv over firep... Lesen Sie mehr
    44 Kommentare
debbie_descher hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please Help! House is 6 years old and I still can't commit to a backs - I wanted stone and an Italian look and mural, but I'm not finding any that will look good. Maybe that is the wrong look for my busy granite.... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
debbie_descher hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
debbie_descher hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big, boring, family room - We bought this wrap around sofa because it was the only one that fit the room. I hate the color and can't pick an accent color. I want to p... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    220 Kommentare
debbie_descher hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash phobia - Our home was lost in a fire and we recently moved back in after completely rebuilding it. I am starting with a blank canvas and don't want ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare