11 Beiträge
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the mirror! - Can you tell me where I can purchase this mirror?
    Kommentar
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door pulls on cabinets - Where can I get the door pulls?
    1 Kommentar
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet? - Who makes the faucet?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes the faucet? - Who makes the faucet
    1 Kommentar
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with updating exterior of house - Need help choosing exterior paint color of this house. I want to go with grays but overwhelmed with so many choices. I am specifically looki... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color? - What is the paint color?
    Kommentar
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the tile floors - I love the tiles. Where can I find these and what are they called?
    Kommentar
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile - What type of tile flooring is this?
    Kommentar
Debbie Efthimos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile floor - What type is tile floor is this?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...