11 Beiträge
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork size for above sofa - My sofa is 2.15 metres in length and from top of sofa to ceiling 144 cm what size artwork should I i look at. Ive just purchased this print... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White external paint to compliment Surfmist and Dune - Our roof, garage door and windows are all surfmist and the rendered pillars are dune. we have a timber infill painted in wallaby but i want ... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I do to update tv area instead of just plants? - I have pretty much got all my other areas of my home finally how I want them and everything flows really well throughout my home. The wall a... Lesen Sie mehr
    78 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor runner for entry - I have just purchased a floor runner for entrance but now not sure if it is to long or really works in this space. I have attached photos wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you have too many mirrors? - I have a round mirror in my entryway and I’ve got a console table just of my dining room which I’m thinking of putting another mirror as I’v... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    40 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How should I style my entry table? - I would like suggestions regarding the correct way to style a glass entry table. When shopping for décor items I have been told to always ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    49 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need suggestions please on Print, Mirror for nook area? - Thought id had all the areas sorted in our new home, but once I moved artwork from this area I'm now not sure what to put on the wall? As th... Lesen Sie mehr
    43 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Real plants or fake plants?? - Is it ok to have a mix of real plants and some fake as where I live its hard to get a real Fiddle Leaf plant and which stores have the best ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice re cushions for sofa - This is the last area of our new home I’m trying style. just not sure on whether to do a plain cushion or one with pattern. Do i Pick colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
Debbie JAMES hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White Lamp or Silver Lamp or neither?? - Just moving lamps around to see which works best in my living room with artwork, sofa and furniture. My side drawers and coffee table are q... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...