6 Beiträge
debbysotherstuff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dimensions please - What are the dimensions of the round and the square (rectangle?) please?
    1 Kommentar
debbysotherstuff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
feather - What are the dimensions please?
    1 Kommentar
debbysotherstuff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Whole house renovation, working on decor, fabric for chairs - Having just completed a 10 year in the making renovation, we are working our way through interior design. Many of our selections were insp... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
debbysotherstuff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
quality bath tub? - I am ready to start a large remodel. I want a freestanding acrylic bath tub. I don't want a spa tub.....just a good quality tub. The pri... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
debbysotherstuff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
best wood for kitchen cabinets? - What are the best choices for durable woods that will have a tighter grain and maintain a brown stain color over time. Alder was pointed ou... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
debbysotherstuff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare