13 Beiträge
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A True Design Dilemma - Hi Houzzers, I would like to convert a powder room into a full bath (small shower only added) AND with a separated, enclosed, ventilated, a... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help for wall color choice - Hello Houzers, I have a room which desperately needs some color help. It is a small room, west exposure, with a small window that is under a... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MCM ranch --- keep exterior wrought iron columns or replace? - Doing some work on the exterior of my 1100 sq ft ranch. I like MCM look, so keeping the wrought iron columns is fine with me. On the other... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
row of lilacs as a foundation plant? - Hi all -- I have a small MCM ranch, and want to do a foundation planting that accentuates a low, long profile. I do not care for yews, junip... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brick ranch (pink) - need help with trim color. - Having a difficult time coming up with a trim color. Any suggestions? thanks!!
    36 Kommentare
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color choice??? - Uploading a photo for a color consult -- need a paint color for the walls of a guest BR in a room that does not get a lot of sun -- the couc... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color choice??? - Hi, I have a darkish mustard-colored couch (trying to upload photo) and I'm hitting a brick wall as to what color to paint the room (a spar... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED: Color suggestions for house trim and window trim - Having a problem coming up with a color scheme that will compliment this brick color. Would love suggestions from the Houzz community!
    2 Kommentare
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color have you used on the shutters? - I have a home with the same brick color in pgh.
    Kommentar
deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior color - Can you please tell me the exterior color brown that was used?
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...