24 Beiträge
debiuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the name of the grey tile? And the name of the long black tile - I would like to find the grey trim tile as well as the longer black subway tile. Love the design.
    1 Kommentar
debiuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kids bathroom idea - Can you tell me who makes the decorative trim tiles. I'd like to see if they have it available in other colors! Great house!
    Kommentar
debiuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is a magnificent farm and property! - The family has done a wonderful job of renovating and blending new with old. It looks like it's all been there forever. And I hope the sib... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
debiuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is a magnificent farm and property! - The family has done a wonderful job of renovating and blending new with old. It looks like it's all been there forever. And I hope the sib... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
debiuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
debiuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
debiuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
debiuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...