15 Beiträge
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Entry PLEASE - My entry is very bland, and I think the console need something under it, but not sure what to put there. We have a new Mid Century Modern... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I mix Vintage Travel Posters with Movie Posters? - Can I mix Vintage Travel Posters with Movie Posters? I've lined one side of my narrow hallway with movie posters - 3 grouped together and a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    15 Kommentare
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork - Where can I get this art please?????
    1 Kommentar
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I need a brighter print for my dining area? - Hello all you wonderful decorators out there. Just wanting to know if you think my dining area is too drab? I've just ordered a white hexago... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get this rug please? - Can you tell me where I can get thisrug please?
    1 Kommentar
decodilema hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining table & chairs - Hi, I need help making a decision on a dining table and chairs. We have blackbutt floors and I'm looking at an american oak table and maybe ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...