27 Beiträge
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I’m stuck with my dining room! - Any suggestions for the empty wall beside my dining table? Also, should I change the table or keep it as is??
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I’m stuck with my dining area! - I need help completing this dining area. We’ve completed the kitchen renovation, however, I just don’t know what to do with the empty wall b... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Something is missing! - I am trying to figure out a light fixture over my dining table that will not ditract from the view of the lake. Any suggestions would be gre... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What next in my space? Any suggestions? - We just completed a kitchen/livingroom reno. A large wall was taken down between the kitchen and livingroom. A new fireplace and recessed li... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which kitchen under-mount sink would you recommend - Continuing with our home renovation, we are about to take down a wall and create an island. On that Island we will have a quartz countertop ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
which is your favourite bathroom faucet? - I am starting a bathroom modernization and I will use the Kohler Caxton under-mount sink, which faucet would you recommend for a sleek conte... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which linear chandelier would you choose? - We are renovating our kitchen/diningroom, and I would like to change the chandelier and table (72”), I was thinking more of a linear dessign... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    39 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom under-mount sink, which would you choose? - Please help, which undermount sink would you choose for a bathroom?
    10 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for suggestions for a bathroom renovation - We will soon be renovating our guest bathroom and I would appreciate any suggestions for an excellent quality under-mount sink and a faucet ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
decofran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any thoughts please! What tile to add to my bathtub surround. - I am just starting this renovation of my rental property bathroom. I am trying to figure out what colour tile and also type of tile I should... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...