15 Beiträge
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too many inside doors - Hi I have quite a few doors on my first floor and I want to find a way to make it look better sometimes I feel like a game show host "What's... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these pendant lights too low? - Hi we just had our kitchen redone and I am thinking that these pendant lights are too low but the contractor said they are at the normal dis... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cambria Torquey is it more gray or tan? - Hi I'm going nuts trying to decide on the countertop in my new kitchen I was originally going with nevern but don't like The purple veining ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking countertops for kitchen remodel - Hi I am going to be having my kitchen remodeled soon and the kitchen designer recommended this countertop which I thought was pretty with my... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash and grout color? - Hi also love the backsplash and grout color can you tell me what it is?
    1 Kommentar
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter top? - Hi can you tell me what counter top this is?
    1 Kommentar
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White lichen should I go with gray island? - Hi all I am getting ready to remodel my kitchen and the designer recommended doing a gray island. I think it looks nice but just not sure if... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas on changing floor plan - We recently moved and the house we bought doesn't have a open floor plan the narrow hallway going to the kitchen and family room is not idea... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestion on room layout - Hi I'm moving into a new house and trying to figure out how to use my furniture in the new room space. The family room that is off the kitch... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
decoratingdeb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutter and front door colors. - Hi everyone I posted this question a few weeks back of the picture I posted have the old roof color on the house so I thought I would try ag... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...