13 Beiträge
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this be used in the center of a master bath - Not in shower or ove - Master Bath had chandelier in center of room. We are redoing entire bathroom and wanted to use a Quorum Lighting 6216-6-94 Salento Chandeli... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
FP8008BN Multimax Blade Ceiling Fan - Does this fan have a light ? I love it but want to make sure if it has lighting capacity. Thank You
    1 Kommentar
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am currently working on a beach condo in Hollywood, Fl. Love taking those old dated condos and bringing them back to life.
    Kommentar
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
when fireplace not in use should you leave the screen up?
    1 Kommentar
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sconces are lovely. Where did you purchase them? Need something very similar for a traditional master bath. Thanks, Decoratorbic
    3 Kommentare
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
great looking rug.....where did you purchase it?
    Kommentar
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you determine the best height and placement of shower head, slide bars and temperature gauges in a Master Bath shower? Also, is thei... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need that mirror for a project - where can I find it??
    1 Kommentar
Vicki Feder, Associate ASID hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the drapes. Were they ready made and you added the fabric to the bottom? Such a custom look.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...