5 Beiträge
deellyn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you purchase hardware so the doors close at the same time - is there hardware where you close one door and the other one closes at the same time?
    1 Kommentar
deellyn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
deellyn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
boxed beamed ceiling - I have a rectangular shaped dining room and want to put a boxed beam ceiling in. I'm not sure how to measure it so that the boxes come out ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
deellyn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's a good tile backsplash that would go with the granite neptuno - Neptuno is a busy brown granite. My cabinets are natural maple with Venetian bronze handles
    1 Kommentar
deellyn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Incorporate my granite into a tumbled tile backsplash - How can I incorporate a little bit of my granite into my tumbled tile backsplash
    1 Kommentar