43 Beiträge
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    13 Kommentare
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Double sliding doors window treatment - I have double sliding doors in my bedroom. what kind of window treatment to use. i love the silouttes but there will be a small gap in the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror medicine cabinet? Recess or not recessed? - I have a 40 in floating vanity and a 36 in mirrored lighted medicine cabinet with lights do i install it recessed or not recessed? my bathro... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom vanity lighting - If you vanity is 39 in. and your medicine cabinet is 34 in what size should the vanity lighting be?
    3 Kommentare
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom tile grout! What color? - The large 12x24 tiles are going on my walls with white grout the hexagon are going on the floor and shower floor. I am using Matt Black acc... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best manufacturers for porcelain tile? - I am in search of i good quaily marble looking porcelain tile.
    2 Kommentare
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best electric heat - I am remodeling my bathroom which is 5X10 and would like to use electric radiant heat to heat the room. Will it provide enough heat and if s... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom tile size for small room - My bathroom is 5 ft by 103 in with additional 30 inche shower. i am using 12x24 tiles on wall and would like 24x24 on floor. i so dislike g... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dela115 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...