10 Beiträge
demtuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with lighting - Does lighting finish and hardware need to match? Cabinets will be BM pale oak. Island will be BM Kendal charcoal. With all the warm grey ton... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
demtuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting finish - If I put brushed nickel hardware on my cabinets which are painted pale oak and Kendal charcoal, does the lighting have to be silver/ nickel ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
demtuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Molding color - Very lovely! What color are the moldings?
    2 Kommentare
demtuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my kitchen - I am trying to design our kitchen. I'm leaning toward Benjamin Moore white dove for cabinets and trim, I love white kashmire granite, bisc... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
demtuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    7 Kommentare
demtuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
demtuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
demtuc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar