20 Beiträge
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do these work with the 3’ Kholer Brockway ? - Is not, can you send the link to the faucet that it does fit?
    Kommentar
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet & Color - I am ordering this sink and want to make sure that the Kohler K-730T70-4AR Triton Bowe Cannock 12 GPM Double Handle Laundry Faucet is the co... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of Sink - Is th ebottom of the sink blue or black?
    Kommentar
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color Option - Is this available in whitewash? If so, how do I custom order?
    2 Kommentare
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom Color - Is it possible to order this in whitewash, instead of grey? If so, how do I custom order?
    2 Kommentare
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom Order - I would like to place an order for this product in rustic white. How do I do so?
    1 Kommentar
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter top - Is it possible to get the product with a solid countertop for a vessel sink and wall-mounted faucets?
    Kommentar
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Night Light - Does this include a night light?
    1 Kommentar
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weight Limit & Bidet - Is there specific wall support requirements & weight limits for this toilet. Is it the "standard" elongated toilet that accommodates a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matching Shower Head & Sprayer - Do you have a matching shower head and sprayer without the pulse jets? I have a 2 headed shower and would like this on 1 side and just a he... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...