13 Beiträge
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Basement stairs and storage access puzzle - Edits for clarification: I'm not building these myself, I'm paying an expert to design and build. And I am not interested in any options tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    44 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How would you build this bathroom counter? - We're in the process of a major basement renovation which involves putting in a new bathroom. We've decided to use a vintage-style cast iron... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Placing grab bars in a shower - We our renovating our basement to serve as a recreational space and guest suite, and as part of the process we'll be putting in a whole new ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I use Woodtone faux wood siding on my back addition? - The photo below is the back of my semidetached 110-year-old house. The giant grey rusty eyesore is what allows us to have interior stairs to... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Understanding LVP brands - I've seen a lot of posts on here comparing vinyl plank flooring products from different lines and brands. I'm preparing to put in LVP in my ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me plan exterior colour scheme on 110-year old brick semi - Hi Houzz, This is my house, located in an up-and-coming midtown neighbourhood in a very HCOL city. We bought this place in rough shape 3 ye... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hide sump pump in Ikea Sektion cabinet - I'm undertaking a major basement renovation, and need to decide where to locate the new sump pit. Unfortunately our utility room is not well... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase materials for stairs to backyard - We are renovating our basement, as well as the small extension at the back of our house that contains the basement stairs -- and this projec... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
laundry sink as bathroom vanity - I'm working on a renovation plan for our 600 square foot basement, which will include a laundry area adjacent to a bathroom. This bathroom w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
denkyem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing flooring material for a heated basement floor - We are about to launch a massive basement renovation, and I'd be grateful for advice on choosing a flooring product, as I am having difficul... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...