485 Beiträge
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can Anyone Name this odd plant? - I recently got a garden tower 2 for veggies, and put it in the dog kennel on concrete with a sturdy chain link to keep out rabbits and coons... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is wrong with our Anna Apple? Pic enclosed. - Our apples usually ripen in June but they are no where near it. Many of the leaves have this odd coloration. Please tell me what it is and... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone ID these baby succulents? - To my knowledge, there are no succulents on this property, but checking my herb garden today I found these. They are NOT weeds. What are t... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I found these little succulents growing. What are they? - After much rain here in Southern California, I went to check on some herbs I have planted and these are NOT weeds. Some kind of succulent. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Induction Frying Pan Recommendation where the eggs stay in the middle - I hate frying eggs in my treasured cast iron because they stick and are a pain to clean. So, I bought these fabulous cheap copper ceramic f... Lesen Sie mehr
    46 Kommentare
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My funky first Manila Mango - So this is the first year this tree produced. I should have realized that some were too close together, but it's the first time. I won't d... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two days in ground - We started these in the house and they enjoyed sunny days outside in their containers, but since we are leaving for an extended stay in Euro... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So, will we get Manila mangoes this year? - Last year we had meager hopes for it's first year to blossom. It tried and as you predicted the 3 little mangos fell off. What do you thin... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here is the list of My seeds. Whatcha think? - We are starting 6 varieties indoors. Just to get them big enough to set out without the critters getting to them. Weather is still cool, b... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Suzi AKA DesertDance So CA Zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I thought I'd have tons of cuttings, until the Raccoon.. - ONG! Horrible damage from what we think is a family of raccoons. Some trees will have cuttings, but it's really sad around here.
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...