14 Beiträge
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green backsplash tile choices - Good morning. I'm continuing to select finishes for my kitchen remodel, which will be shaker cabinets painted in SW Clary Sage, with Roca ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is this cabinet paint? Gorgeous! - This is an inspiration photo for us, we are looking for the same green + soapstone combo. But we are having a heck of a time trying to find ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green paint - what is the brand and shade? - Hi, I love this green & soapstone look! Trying to do something similar in my kitchen but I am struggling with how to hit the right green... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on bedroom layout with seating and TV - Hi, we recently completed an addition to add a primary suite (yay! -- a desperately needed upgrade to a smalllllll home). The good news is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Experience with Holgate closet from Rejuvenation? - We are looking at closet systems for our walk-in closet, and noticed Holgate closets from Rejuvenation are really stylish and look convenien... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New pocket door not fully opening - Hi all, I am hoping for some advice! Our contractor is almost complete with our addition (thankfully! the end cannot come soon enough!) Ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    45 Kommentare
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone have success w/ hybrid closet system and freestanding dresser? - Hi, we are near to finishing our addition (I hope!!) which includes a walk-in closet. We are super-excited! But, the task of furnishing th... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing bathroom tile? - Hi, I am in a bit of a tight spot and hoping for some quick guidance. We are currently working with a contractor who is building us an addit... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen layout feedback needed - Apologies in advance for the longer message! I am in the (early) planning phases for a kitchen remodel, but am not sure if my thoughts for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
M C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size rug should I be aiming at for my bedroom? - Hi, I have a pretty small bedroom, and a King size bed. I know the room is small and cramped, and that a rug won't work miracles, but this ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...