7 Beiträge
Christine Desmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fab pergola. Painted steel? Can you grow climbers on steel? What wood? - Any details you can give would be much appreciated, as my traditional wooden lean-to pergola fell down after 10 years and I have to start fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Christine Desmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio - Hi Kate Do you mind if I ask what stone you used for the patios and paths please? This garden design is absolutely stunning! Thanks a mill... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Christine Desmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs and table - Hi can I ask where the beautiful table and chairs are from please?
    Kommentar
Christine Desmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs and table - Beautiful table and chairs. Where are they from please?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Christine Desmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar stools - Hi where did you buy the bar stools please?
    Kommentar
Christine Desmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs - Hi I love the chairs. Can I ask where they are from please?
    1 Kommentar
Christine Desmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hob extractor - Hi Wonderful design! Can i ask how or where did you place the extractor for the hob please? I have a similar issue with a split ceiling ove... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare