10 Beiträge
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stepping Stones - What’s the stepping stone made of and how big is each piece?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shelves. - Where can I get these shelves to hold the purses?
    1 Kommentar
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant Vanity Lights - Please let me know make and model of the beautiful pendant lights at the vanity.
    Kommentar
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wet laid or Dry Laid - Quartzite - Was the Woodbridge Quartzite laid on concrete or gravel and sand? Thanks!
    Kommentar
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Table - Where can if I d this dining table? Thanks! Rose
    1 Kommentar
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brand and name of tiles? - Love the poolside porcelain tiles. Please let me know the brand and name of the tiles and where I can get them. Are they antislip? Thanks... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiles and Flooring - What tiles are used on the wall and floor? Thanks!
    Kommentar
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pattern of Stone and why not dry laid? - Hi, I would like to know what pattern was used for the stone. This is very similar to Connecticut bluestone full color range but it's not? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
devilry312 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water Feature - where can I get it? - I like the water feature, pls tell me where I can get it and the name.
    Kommentar