4 Beiträge
Katie S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
please help with empty family room wall! - I just put a piece of artwork above the fireplace- but am having a hard time with the blank wall next to the bookshelf. Ideally. We’d like t... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Katie S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
please help with fireplace mirror! - What mirror can I put on my fireplace! It is so dark and gloomy with the stone - would a mirror brighten this up- like a circle mirror? Than... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Katie S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with mirror - I am trying to add a large mirror (similar to Ballard Designs grand palais mirror) above my dining room buffet to add some height. Now I am ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Katie S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type/color rug to go with gray couch? - This is a picture of the sectional we just ordered for our family room. We have neutral walls (cream) and dark wood floors. I have no idea w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar