4 Beiträge
Bec hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anybody know where or if you can buy these? - I have a couple of modern chandeliers that could do with a revamp and I was hoping to add a glass lantern over them to give them a new look.... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Bec hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upholstered Bench Seat - Hi, I wondered if you supply the upholstered bench seat shown and if they are available to purchase in the UK? Many thanks
    Kommentar
Bec hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper to compliment Farrow & Ball Borrowed Light? - I've just purchased a georgian house that needs a lot of work. I'm 99% sure i'm going with farrow & ball's borrowed light for the hall, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Bec hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone know what this is called and how I can find? - I know this is a long shot.. I'm in the process of buying a Georgian house that needs a lot of work. The front porch has this lovely deta... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare