6 Beiträge
Danielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Lawn and Overwatering - Hi! I just had my lawn seeded (new construction so no current grass) and I think I overwatered it last night. My question is right by the sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Danielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pivot mirrors or one big mirror? - I originally wanted two pivot mirrors in my master bath but now I’m not sure if I should do two separate mirrors or one long one? The light ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Danielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall color above trim - Hi what’s the wall color above the trim? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Danielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall color please - Hi! Can you tell me the wall color here?
    1 Kommentar
Danielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper - Can you please tell me about this wallpaper? I love it!
    Kommentar
Danielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can you share the carpet details? - Can you share carpet details?
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar