44 Beiträge
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Builder Forgot to Schedule Frame Walkthrough - I found out today that my builder, Lennar, forgot to schedule the frame walkthough. I am so angry right now. What are my options at this poi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Non Shag Solid Color Rugs? - I've been searching and searching online for a rug, 8x8, that is a solid color. All the solid color rugs are shag. Anyone know where I can b... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Solid Colored NON SHAG rug! - I've been spending way too many hours searching Amazon for a new rug to buy. I need an 8x8 square rug, which is REALLY hard to find! The rug... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Accent Wall - SW Let it Rain / Dustblu - Painters are coming Thursday. Running out of time. Bedroom accent wall. Needs to be a blue gray color. Other walls are SW Light French Gray... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gray/Blue Bedroom Accent Wall - I'm trying to find a SW medium blue/gray for a bedroom accent wall. I've looked at Cadet, Babbling Brooke, and a few others. Recommendations... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Time to Panic. Painters coming Thursday - Time to panic! The painters are coming Thursday and I'm still trying to finalise colors! I'm pretty sure I'm going to use SW Light French Gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color for English Pub Maple Moonshine Flooring - The first floor of my condo has this flooring: The walls are painted SW Light French Gray. I'm about to get the same floor put on the 2n... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SW Worldly Gray. Good? - After a heck of a lot of research, I think I'd like to paint the second story of my condo with SW Worldly Gray. My downstairs was recently p... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Similar SW Paint to Worldly Gray? - Boy, if picking paint colors isn't just about the hardest thing I've done in my entire life... Downstairs in my condo was painted SW Light ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
dgarstang hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Condo 1st/2nd Floors, Different Colors? - I have a condo, where the bottom floor has been painted SW Light French Gray. It looks good, if not a little blue sometimes. I'm about to ge... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...