9 Beiträge
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Pulls Help! - Hi, I am looking for suggestions for cabinet pulls for my kitchen. I think I like pulls throughout, instead of pulls and knobs. My kitchen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Pulls Help! - Hi, I am looking for suggestions for cabinet pulls for my kitchen. I think I like pulls throughout, instead of pulls and knobs. My kitchen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - Please share info of product on countertops-material and name please. Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter - What is the counter made of and name of it. Thanks
    Kommentar
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity size - Hi, what is the size of this vanity? And where is it from? Thanks
    Kommentar
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Door Help! - Hi All, I'm trying to pick a fiberglass front door for my house under construction pictured below. I really have no idea what style to go f... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dgluck13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar