8 Beiträge
dhidea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island paint color? - Love it. What brand and color is this?
    Kommentar
dhidea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the statement metal hood! - Could you tell us where you sourced it?
    1 Kommentar
dhidea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
alternative to wood flooring - What brand and color is the beechwood laminate, which resembles walnut, from CY Flooring please? I'd like to try to locate it on the east co... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dhidea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the living room chairs, where are they from? - I see the sofa is listed as West Elm. Could you please tell us about the chairs? Thank you.
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
dhidea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
custom desk - Who built the desk?
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
dhidea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
dhidea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What other types of bulbs can be used, other than incandescent? - For example, LED bulbs with the same medium base have lower wattage, but can be brighter (lumens). I know with LED, the fixture can't be en... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar