7 Beiträge
Diane Meadows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior house color suggestions, please. - I am working with someone who bought an older 80s home. She is looking for paint colors. The first two pics are the house. The second two... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Diane Meadows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
German Smear or not on these tiles? - Hi Houzz design gurus! I am looking for suggestions. I am working on jazzing up our foyer. We have installed Old Havana ceramic tile on t... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Diane Meadows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite ID. - Is there anyone in Houzzville who can identify this granite? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Diane Meadows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Either direction! - Love this mirror, can it be hung either direction?
    Kommentar
Diane Meadows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bathroom quandry! - I need help! We have Normandy granite (exotic Brazil?) countertops and a driftwood looking tile with a flat riverstone inset. None of thes... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Diane Meadows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this! Is it cordless? - Is this table lamp cordless?
    3 Kommentare
Diane Meadows hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help selecting exterior house paint colors; pink brick! - My son is looking for some suggestions for exterior house paint colors. The house is a pinkish brick. He would like to down play the pinkish... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare