12 Beiträge
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior aluminum shutters - Are the exterior aluminum shutters available in Arizona? The local budget blind company advised they don't work with them.
    Kommentar
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Paint Colors for house in Arizona - I would like to get ideas on a new color scheme for our house in Arizona. Our HOA requires natural desert colors. I'm thinking of staying ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awkward Vent Register - Help!!! - I'm really bothered that my HVAC contractor placed a vent register in the middle of a kitchen soffit, rather than in a less obvious location... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
clustered lighting over kitchen island - I want to put 3 lights over my 48"wx80"L kitchen island but do not want them centered in a linear layout - I'd like them to be clu... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the cabinet hardware - Could you provide details on the hardware?
    Kommentar
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Cabinet help needed - We're in the final planning stage for a kitchen remodel & am trying to make a decision on the wall cabinets. We have a 46" window in f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor transition and mixing countertops in open concept kitchen... - We're planning an open concept kitchen renovation. I'd like to keep the existing terracotta floor in the kitchen and plan to replace carpet... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for Media Storage - I'm looking for ideas on how to handle TV/media storage in this room. I would like to keep the TV/media to the right of the fireplace (I do... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
dianeburch3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replace Upper Kitchen Cabinets and Reface Lower Base Cabinets - I would like to replace my upper kitchen cabinets to fit new appliances but am keeping the lower cabinets to save granite counters. I though... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...