5 Beiträge
dianelsilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
different carpet in living room and stairway - Recarpet stairway and not changing carpet in living room, which is white. How do I tie the living room and the staircase together?
    1 Kommentar
dianelsilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
doodlelover - Should I replace wall-to-wall carpet in living room? There is hardwood underneath, but the mess involved in refinishing floors is overwhelm... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dianelsilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cotton Metalassse Slipcovers - Are cotton Metalasse slipcovers good for a sectional sofa in a family room?
    1 Kommentar
dianelsilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should fabric and walls be the same color tone - Family room slipcovered sectional sofa is being recovered; room is combo kitchen/family room. Walls are BM Decatur Buff. Should fabric for... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dianelsilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Family Room - I'm reupholstering a slipcovered sectional sofa in our family room. Our dog (a mini Labradoodle) is allowed on the sofa. What is the best ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare