4 Beiträge
dianem87 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Ikea Sektion Kitchen with Scherrs Custom Fronts! - I just posted this on the Houzz forum and I mean to post here on the GW. Check out my long winded post about Scherrs and Ikea Sektion on the... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
dianem87 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Ikea Sektion Kitchen with Scherrs Custom Fronts! - I just realized my post made it on to the Houzz forum and I meant to post it here under the GW area, so confusing. I just finished an Ikea k... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dianem87 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Ikea Sektion Kitchen with Scherrs Custom Fronts! - So I have been lurking on this forum for a long time for our kitchen remodel ideas. I'm sure as a lot of you know, the vast amount of choice... Lesen Sie mehr
39 „Gefällt mir“    115 Kommentare
dianem87 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! Kitchen LED Lighting problem :[[[ - Help! Our kitchen contractor just installed our LED lights in the ceiling cans and they are SUPER bright white! I feel like the kitchen look... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare