5 Beiträge
Dianne Tarter Briggs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Dianne Tarter Briggs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small Formal Living Room vs. Large Sofa - My formal living room is 13.5' x 13'. I have fallen in love with a beautiful 90" x 47" sofa. Is there any way I can make this work? I als... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Dianne Tarter Briggs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If I am using a charcoal gray brick on my house... - what accent colors (besides the usual black and red) can I use to get a stylish classic look?
    2 Kommentare
Dianne Tarter Briggs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want to share photos on Pinterest - Is it allowed to "pin" photos from Houzz to Pinterest? Just jointed and wanted to share some of my favorites. If so, how do I do it?
    2 Kommentare
Dianne Tarter Briggs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I see the floor plan for this house? - Love EVERYTHING about the outside - would love to see the floor plan to see if it is what we need. Serious inquiry. Thank you. Dianne
    2 Kommentare