10 Beiträge
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
why posts in concrete? - I'm debating on how to set my fence posts. There seems to be a big debate about using concrete for fence or mailbox posts. The concrete peo... Jetzt abstimmen
    3 Kommentare    1 Stimme
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large Blank Wall - I live on a corner house. The side of my house that faces the street has a lot of landscape challenges for me. All of the gas tank, utilit... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the legs made of? - What are the legs made of, iron, painted wood?
    Kommentar
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Peach Tree, Suffering Slow Death? - I bought an Elberta peach tree from a home improvement store about 2 years ago. The last 2 Springs, it has dropped ALL its fruit buds when t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Peach Tree, Suffering Slow Death? - I bought an Elberta peach tree from a home improvement store about 2 years ago. The last 2 Springs, it has dropped ALL its fruit buds when ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
composite vs real wood siding - I was price shopping for siding recently. Ive been on the fence about what siding to buy. LP composite lap siding seems to have a lot of p... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old Home Ceiling: Clean it up / Start New? - If you had an older home (early 90's) with cathedral ceilings (only 8' on the low, maybe 12' at the peak), would you clean them up or tear i... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    11 Stimmen
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of siding is this? - It looks like it could be composite, cedar, or even cement board. Does anyone know what materials were used? It looks great!
    2 Kommentare
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which Configuration Maximizes Resale? - The only picture with a full utility room is the original configuration. The washer and dryer are only accessible from outside. I have a 8... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ben hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is There Any Hope For Privacy? - Okay the picture is a little busy so I'll try to explain.. It's a complicated situation. I'm asking for landscape ideas for the back yard... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare