4 Beiträge
digs57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: For Canadians: another hosta tissue culture group ? - Cross-posted from the hosta forum: As some of you may remember, two years ago I hosted a group purchase of TC hosta "liners". Beca... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
digs57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For Canadians: another hosta tissue culture group ? - As some of you may remember, two years ago I hosted a group purchase of TC hosta "liners". Because of work commitments, I resisted... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
digs57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta-loving Canadians: hosta exchange being organized - If you're interested, follow the link below to the thread on the Canadian Garden Exchange. Yahoo! Thanks to splashdown6, we'll also have ou... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
digs57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: Who would like to group-buy some hosta liners with me? - This is an investigative message only at this stage.... I'd like to buy some hosta liners - these are very young tissue culture babies of na... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare