8 Beiträge
Diane Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the best product to clean hardwood floors - I can clean easily, some polishes remain sticky.
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Diane Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love to DeCoRate!
    Kommentar
Diane Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Price? - Love this. Any idea of price?
    1 Kommentar
Diane Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this feature be added to an existing pool? - It was in our plans .. My husband passed away, so due to circumstances, it was unimportant Now, I wish I had it.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Diane Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this waste of space, I call it the room of doors! - Garage entry, bedroom on 1st Right, anther bedroom 2nd right, a linen closet, a bathroom, then you can see into the den, on around door to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Diane Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Diane Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - Small bathroom, is this something that would require knocking out wall?
    1 Kommentar
Diane Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel - Best material for countertop, granite ?
    2 Kommentare