11 Beiträge
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Re-doing masterbath is almost done!!! Need thoughts so far - Hey houzz friends- it's been a while. Just wanted to show you all what I have done so far and get your thoughts. My hold up has been MIRR... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
THE BATHROOM IS ALMOST DONE!!! - Hey houzz friends, it's been a while. Well I am STILL not finished with the master but wanted to share what I have done so far. Actually ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the size noted the total size of the mirror including the frame? - If so, can you tell me the size of the mirror? Thanking you in advance for your response.
    1 Kommentar
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
UPDATE ON THE ONCE ORANGE BATHROOM- - Pleaes forgive me- I a techo person so I do not know how to put a picture of the once orange bathroom and a now a tan color bathroom up sid... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am painting tonight and desperately need suggestions - Ideas on color of paint please. I have tolerated the burnt orange for 2 year. I am DONE and painting TONIGHT. :) I want to say that bas... Lesen Sie mehr
    117 Kommentare
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LANDSCAPING IDEAS PLEASE - OK I have been looking, searching, reading, looking again, searching again and reading again for several days now and I am overwhelmed. :) I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping ideas please - I have been racking my brain and searching the internet for several days now and I am getting a bit overwhelmed. :) We live in Alabama, zon... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OK- just one more request for help in decorating- - I now need help with decorating our master bedroom. As you can see, I have done nothing to our room. I have completed the living room and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP!!! Please give me your ideas on decorating my master bath - I welcome your ideas on decorating my master bath. I put what you see there, very little, for the sake of putting something but I have idea... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
dismukes01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
IDEAS PLEASE!!! Need your help with decorating ideas for my mater bath- thank you - Hey guys, I so desperately need your ideas on decorating my master bath. I placed what you see for that sake of adding something but I have... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...