13 Beiträge
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buddah’s Hand Tree - Very Happy with my Buddahs hand tree. After 26 months, harvested the first one on May and prepared one part Candied and the other part dipp... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Yen ben Hates me! - I have a Yen Ben lemon (maybe Lisbon) that hates me. It is potted on plastic pot and outside all year around. I live in Antigua Guatemala so... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a Ponderosa Lemon? - I just bought a piece of land with some citrus tree including two with these big green limes, the fruit is somehow dry in the inside and sme... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Re-potting when full blooming - I need to re-pot my 2 Yen ben lemons (like Lisbon lemon). Can you guys tell me if I can do it now that has lots of flowers and +/- 15 lemons... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Germination Advise: Kaffir Lime seeds from thailand - My kaffir lime (makrut) seeds have arrived!!!! A friend brought them from Thailand. I know a tree will take many years to fruit but I wil... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I re-pot in a slighty smaller pot? - I received as a gift this kumquat yeterday, it has been growing in a plastic bag with soil of 9.75" diamater by 10" hight. The tre... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kaffir Lime / makrut lime seeds - Hi! Does anyone has kaffir lime seeds willing to sell and send me to Florida?I bougth 2 packs from ebay and also some friend gave me 2 lime... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spidermites attack and brown sap - I had been away from my kumquat tree for 6 weeks and Today I found out a terrible spider mite infestation and brown sap (resin) coming from ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me identify this mandarin - Hi, I have had this neglected citus for a long time, and recently I decided to repot it and fertilize it. It turns out it is a mandarin, any... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
diveval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Variegated Lemon trouble with leaves - Hi, the leaves on my variegated lemon are curly , the little tree is not growing and there is a weird "thing" in the union of the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...