8 Beiträge
Deanna Johnson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BEFORE AND AFTER KITCHEN REMODEL ON A BUDGET - Six years ago I posed a question in Design Dilemma asking how I could get more counter space and a better flow in my tiny 1936 kitchen, shor... Lesen Sie mehr
15 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Deanna Johnson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Color Stain on the Fence? - I'm so excited to finally have my fence up and this spring I will be staining it. From the get-go, I've said I was going to stain it white, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Deanna Johnson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a Bungalow or Cottage? What style is it? - I bought this home two years ago & have been calling it my "cottage". Sounds so charming & sweet. But now I'm wondering - is it a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Deanna Johnson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is in the corner missing in all the photos? - I simply ADORE this kitchen - everything about it! If you are standing in the doorway looking toward the stove, what is to the right of the... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Deanna Johnson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED HELP CHOOSING EXTERIOR COLORS - Presently, the cedar shakes on my 1930's home are a blue-ish/gray color. There were at one time shutters on the house (green) that were dis... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Deanna Johnson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED HELP WITH KITCHEN LAYOUT - I need some suggestions about what to do about this sink that is centered under the double window but the cabinets/counter top ends abruptly... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
Deanna Johnson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
COZY COTTAGE - Three months ago my mother & I moved into this quaint 1943 cottage in the historic district. Every wall AND ceiling in the house had b... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Deanna Johnson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BACK DOOR TURNED INTO LAUNDRY CLOSET - My mother & I recently moved into this 1936 cottage in the historic district. There is no laundry area now & I am planning on makin... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare