13 Beiträge
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
calling all coffee table aficionados! - just looking for fun creative ideas for coffee table! I have had this living room without a coffee table for almost 5 years now now that my ... Jetzt abstimmen
    28 Kommentare    28 Stimmen
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for a fresh look on these chairs! - All ideas and inspiration welcome! I'm looking for a clean neutral more current look. so more than likely I will find a nice crisp white ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stencil or not??? - I've always been super conservative with my style but admired Bolder looks. what are you guys think about this look yay or nay. trying to pu... Jetzt abstimmen
    8 Kommentare    31 Stimmen
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SOS! I need pizzas! - I just got new furniture in the room the only piece that's missing is a 9 inch box spring. looking for a understated plant rustic-glam vib... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
adding bedroom flare!!! - I had a vision of redoing my bedroom and having it look very rustic yet modern with a touch of Glam / posh. I've ordered all the furniture ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding a little style and flare - My husband and I purchased this home about 6 months ago. We have been trying to update the kichen from day 1 with small modifications. So f... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too many ideas only one kitchen - We just recently removed a useless microwave/range hood and the equally useless cabinets above it and replaced it with this hood. We are now... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
should I stay or should I go?! - help me modernize my dining room area the hardwood floors are run throughout the first floor go halfway up the wall. is that called wainscot... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me update this monstrosity!!! - my husband and I are closing on this new home in a few days. We are super excited BUT I can't even fathom losing in before we fix this kitch... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Dee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
creating a focal point above my fireplace. - Calling all creative minds!!!! ok ladies and gents, any ideas on what to do with this area above the fireplace? I was thinking of maybe just... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...