5 Beiträge
djsjbj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desperately seeking advice with help fixing kitchen backsplash - I'm looking for advice on how to fix the back splash in our kitchen. When we originally installed the back splash we had a microwave above o... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
djsjbj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My bedroom has the blahs - We are redoing our master and I'm stuck with 2 design dilemmas , furniture placement and color combo. We recently bought a new upholstered s... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
djsjbj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
djsjbj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dilemma on whether to paint kitchen cabinets Light or dark? - The plan is to sell our home in about 5 yrs. We currently have builder grade honey oak cabinets in our kitchen. The finish has began to wear... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
djsjbj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for compatible color with Accessible Beige to paint accent wall - I am redecorating my kitchen, dining area, and living room. Area is one open floor plan with a dividing wall seperating the kitchen and livi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar