15 Beiträge
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tile design help - We have 20x20 porcelain tile that is being laid on a diagnol. We'd like to make the bedroom different tile and have selected the wood porcel... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tile mediallion - What are your thoughts about tile mediallions? When do they work and how?
    7 Kommentare
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen table idea - I'd like to change the kitchen table. Can I use my green chairs with the white one?
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Love the wallpaper. Where is this from?
    1 Kommentar
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chandelier height little girl room - I am in the process of making a shabby chic toddler "big girl" room for my daughter. I am planning on replacing the current fan light with a... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room - What's missing?
    3 Kommentare
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room advice - Can someone help explain ideas for left wall?
    3 Kommentare
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which wall to place bed against in master? - We just painted our master. We are looking for advice and opinions on placement of bed. My husband likes where it is. I can see it in front ... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare    28 Stimmen
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
style of home - I live in Arizona. We are changing the tile in the dinning room to be the same throughout the house (last picture). I like transitional and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dkeane84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
size of room and table - the room is the kitchen. it is 11 1/2 x 5 1/2. it has a nook/ bay window. what size table for that space?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...