11 Beiträge
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
glass railing system - Nice job with this house. Love the seamless glass railing. Can you share who makes the mounting brackets the glass is attached too? Much ap... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wine rack - Very nice house. Can you tell me where you got the rack for the wine?
    3 Kommentare
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wine rack - I love this house. Nice job with it. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the wine rack from. Thanks
    Kommentar
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light over table - Can you tell me where you purchased that light over the table? Very nice home.
    1 Kommentar
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shiplap spacing - Very nice house. Would you mind sharing the dimension of the shiplap? How thick is the reveal (guessing 1/4") and how tall is each board? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - Beautiful kitchen. Very well done. Would you mind sharing the stone on the countertops? Thanks
    Kommentar
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shiplap question - Beautiful home. I love your shiplap detail. What is the width of this shiplap and what is the width of the reveal between boards? 3/8"?
    1 Kommentar
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love that stone wall - I love that stone. I would appreciate it if you would share the product name and supplier?
    Kommentar
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone - Can you share the stone product used here?
    2 Kommentare
Dean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is that green surface? - Very cool aesthetic. We are designing a home of similar style. Can you share what green material is around the garage? Is it hardipanel? A... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...