41 Beiträge
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim Color - Hello, I have a 1920s fourplex in Long Beach that uses a similar color scheme. I need to repaint it and like the colors here. Any suggesti... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Questions on the exterior stucco & window trim - Is the stucco color straight from the stucco or was it painted? Either way, is there a color you can reference? Also, for the wood trim is... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door and window trim color - I am fixing up an old 1926 Spanish colonial 4-pex that I own in Long Beach, CA. The original trim (which was replaced at some point with a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint colors used - Hello, I am a homeowner. Would you be able to tell me the color and manufacturer of the exterior paint colors? Thanks in advance!
3 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint colors used - Hello, I am a homeowner. Would you be able to tell me the color and manufacturer of the exterior paint colors? I am interested in the garag... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint colors used - Would you be able to tell me the color and manufacturer of the exterior paint colors? If the siding came with their color, could you let me... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paints used - Would you be able to tell me what paint colors were used? If the aluminum siding came already painted, can you let me know the manufacturer... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the floor! - Would you be able to tell me the stain? I'm guessing red oak with Coffee brown or Dark Walnut stain? Thanks.
    2 Kommentare
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of pavers did you use - Are these clay saltillo or lincoln? Or are they concrete or another type of tile? Looking for a durable tile for a 1920 spanish 4-plex pat... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
David L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question regarding the windows? - Do you have information on the width and height of the windows as well as who the manufacturer is. Much appreciated!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...