132 Beiträge
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Backsplash - Would you please provide the brand and type of backsplash used?
    Kommentar
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar table - Where can I purchase the bar table?
    Kommentar
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair - What's the seat height?
    1 Kommentar
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace - What are the dimensions of the fireplace?
    1 Kommentar
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed dimensions - What's the height of the bed rail from the floor? Can a low profile box spring be used with the mattress?
    1 Kommentar
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Freestanding Fireplaces - Where can I purchase the free-standing fireplaces? They're fabulous!!
    Kommentar
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor lamps - Where can I purchase the chrome floor lamps?
    1 Kommentar
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - What brand and color are the cabinets?
    2 Kommentare
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - What brand and material are the cabinets?
    Kommentar
dlbm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall art - Where can I purchase the wall art?
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...