7 Beiträge
dlinton12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Marvin Intergity Wood-Ultrex versus Pella Pro Line - Hi all, I am currently trying to decide between the Marvin Integrity Wood-Ultrex windows versus the Pella Pro-Line. Any thought?
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
dlinton12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Design Help - So, I need help on my kitchen design. I am considering one of three options: (i) a half waterfall island with 5 cm goia venatino, (ii) an is... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
dlinton12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dual Fuel Range Help - So, I am trying to decide between a 30" Dual Fuel Thermador range, a 36" Dual Fuel Bertazzoni range and a 36" Kitchen Aid Pro... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dlinton12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Marble Fabricator Referrals for D.C. Area - Hi again, Does anyone have recommendations for a good marble fabricator in the DC/MD/ VA (DMV) area? I feel like I don't know enough about m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dlinton12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Island vs. Perimeter - Hi everyone, I am an avid baker and cook and I really want to have a beautiful kitchen in our new home. We are undergoing a full gut reno o... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dlinton12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass Enclosure for Tub - Hi all, I have young child (14 mos), is it safe to get a glass enclosed tub for her primary bathroom?
    1 Kommentar
dlinton12 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Homecrest Cabinets versus Diamond Cabinets - Hello everyone, my husband and I are renovating our entire home and are pricing cabinets. I received what I think is an excellent price on a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare