6 Beiträge
Di Fernand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows - I have a question about the windows used on the roof. What type of window did you use?
    Kommentar
Di Fernand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood siding - Hello, My home is very modern. And stucco. Originally the designed called for wood siding on particular areas. I do not want to remove th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Di Fernand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Di Fernand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathtub? - Is the bathtub a soaking tub? If yes, who is the manufacture?
    1 Kommentar
Di Fernand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the wood used on the outside? - I am interested in the wood siding. What is it?
    1 Kommentar
Di Fernand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the outside material of the house? - What materials are used on the outside of the house? Appears to be wood?
    Kommentar