11 Beiträge
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cost to build - About how much does it cost to build a home like this in Florida?
    1 Kommentar
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I do to improve the curb appeal - What can I do to improve the curb appeal of this home?
    3 Kommentare
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Contemporary style home - Paint schemes and design ideas for remodeling this house
    8 Kommentare
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug - Where can I get the rug?
    1 Kommentar
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining table - What size is this table?
    Kommentar
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I do to improve the curb appeal of this small home - I would like to improve the curb appeal of my small starter home. Please give me some ideas??
    50 Kommentare
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The floor plan
    Kommentar
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The floor plan
    Kommentar
dmanuel3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would to transform this house into something really nice. Any ideas? Ps) Tearing it down isn't an option ;(
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...